I use this opportunity to welcome you to Fountain Leadership Retreat Summit 2017 and pray that the God of all understanding shall empower you with a refreshing understanding of His words and what it takes to be a true worker or disciple of Christ.
By the special grace of God, this year’s retreat will is titled ” Manifesting God’s Kingdom” (2Cor.3:18). This year’s retreat comes up in May (May 11 -13).
This year’s retreat is also outside the church premises and it’s for two nights as we have been demanding recently. I appeal to all that since this is our second external but first two nights retreat, there will be slight changes in how it had always been done. However, I assure you that it would be a refreshing time with God and others. We will be staying Friday and Saturday nights and depart as early as 6:20am to arrive in good time for Sunday service. Also, will be having Pastor Tunji Odebiyi from Scotland, and others who will anchor the Retreat.
The venue for the May 2018 Fountain Annual Retreat is:
We shall be lodging at the above centre, so please feel welcome and at home as it will be a refreshing and awakening time with God. We do not have childcare option. it is strictly adult. The coach leave the 3 Staffa Road at 3:45 PM exactly for the Retreat Centre.
Fountain of Peace Leadership Retreat Summit is a unique opportunity to encounter the truth of God in a new and dynamic dimension. Our Leadership Retreat Summit is about a journey through knowledge in the revelation of God into an understanding to experience the deeper love and presence of God and maturing into faithful disciples and stewards to fulfil the Great Commission and Commandment of God through Christ Jesus.
June Retreat Focus
- Key Focus of Retreat Study: Changed into His Likeness (2Cor.3:18).
- Book to read by Retreaters before the Retreat: “ Changed into His Likeness (2Cor.3:18) ” (By Watchman Nee). This book is to prepare and refresh our mind for the Retreat. Study is not focusing directly on the book.
- The book is ordered by the Pastoral Academy – School of Retreat and shall be available at the Bookshop
- The Retreat is for 2 nights – to be back on Sunday to church for service
- The Retreat will be held at the Ashburnham Christian Retreat Centre,Battle TN33 9NF United Kingdom
- Overnight accommodation is only for Friday and Saturday Night.
- There is a fee to be paid – Retreat Package
May Retreat Theme: The Crucified Life (Gal.6:14)
Retreat Book: “Love Not the World” by Watchman Nee
God bless you
Min. Dotun Olaleye
Head: School of Retreat